It’s finally our “best of 2010″ episode! After agonizing deliberations and countless committee meetings to go over the clips that would be aired, our esteemed judges came up with the following. Make sure to listen and reminisce!
- Hardy Wallace joins The Natural Process Alliance.
- Joe Roberts needs an intern, and talks about a sense of place.
- Tom Wark declines to testify in front of Congress, and describes how to place a story with the wine media.
- Kaz and Randy crank call Josie Gay and fail, so Kaz does a Josie Gay seance.
- The scandalous first pouring of Army Worm Wine on the show!
- Amy Gardner talks about wine industry recruiting.
- Tom Wark talks about H.R. 5034.
- Rick Bakas introduces Cabernet Day.
- Ben Simons’ blog scoops the traditional media in Lubbock.
- Jim Morris gives a history of Michel-Schlumberger.
- Kaz and Randy describe using a shoe to open a wine bottle with Chris Oggenfuss.
- Ashley Routson eats a bug.
- Mutineer Magazine goes on safari at Hospice du Rhône.
- The EPIC Charles Smith “bleep-tastic” interivew from Hospice du Rhône.
Tags: amy gardner, army worm wine, ashley routson, ben simons, best of, carignane, charles smith, chris oggenfuss, epic, hardy wallace, hospice du rhone, hr5034, joe roberts, josie gay, must listen, mutineer magazine, rick bakas, the beer wench, thenpa, tom wark