We are infiltrated by Agent Red of TheWineSpies.com as he briefs Kaz and Randy about serial entrepreneurship, Spy Dog, and living the life of a dashing secret agent. Randy also coins the term “Coffee Book Tables.” Go figure. Agent White calls in with his “can’t hear Kaz” filter. Listen for the coupon code for The Wine Spies to get 15% off of your next purchase there.
Also, Wendy Peterson from the Sonoma Valley Visitors Bureau pays us a visit to talk about the Olive Festival coming this winter to Sonoma Valley.
Mentions in the show:
- The Wine Spies web site
- Inertia Beverage Group’s compliance tool
- Spy Dog’s review of Punk Dog Wines [thewinespies.com]
- Sonoma Valley Visitors Bureau
- Cornerstone (location of SVVB South)
- Sonoma Valley Olive Festival