Kaz and Randy have Tom Wark (of Wark Communications) come to visit. The weather gets predicted, The Book gets reviewed, Randy retches about liver-oyster-mushroom-eggplant casserole, podcasts as Chia pets, Josie Gay of Heart of Sonoma Valley promotes this weekend’s Spotlight on Zinfandel event, as well as previewing next spring’s Barrel Tasting. Kaz officially invents online wine tasting (just lick your monitor), and you get all the latest news you’ve come to expect from Wine Biz Radio.
Mentions in this week’s show:
- Fermentation: Go running with scissors
- Ship Compliant: NY restricts shipments from out-of-state retailers
- Dr. Vino’s photo contest
- Heart of Sonoma Valley’s Spotlight on Zinfandel
- Chateau Petrogasm: visual wine reviews
- Good Grape: Scorn concrete!
- Pinotblogger: Wineries are blowing an opportunity with direct-to-consumer shipments
- Vinography: What Would Jesus Drink? (hint: it’s not water)