Kaz and Randy get chatty about Randy’s grape harvest, the Great American Beer Festival, and they bring all the best wine blog info to your ears this week.
Mentions in this episode:
- Great American Beer Festival
- Fermentation’s preview of Wine and Philosophy: A Meritage of Vintage Ideas
- Good Grape’s discussion of an outline for a possible “Online Wine for Dummies” book
- Joe’s Wine and his trip to Sonoma
- Pinotblogger and the Philosophy of Pinot Super Link-O-Rama!
- Dr. Vino’s next impossible food/wine pairing: Breakfast Burrito!
- The Wine Broad’s Board asks: How Old is Old-Vine?