Kaz is away and Tom Wark warms his chair as Randy’s co-host. Together, they welcome Kathryn Newell of Panache Partners LLC, a coffee table book publisher who are in the final stages of publishing a book about Sonoma County wineries. Then there is discussion of the American Wine Blog Award nominees (the winners have since been announced!) and recent entries in Tom’s blog, and Paul Mabray of VinTank talks gives more previews of their social media report due out next week.
It’s stuffed full of interesting industry players, get listening already!
- Panache’s “Spectacular Wineries” series web site [link]
- M.J. Wickham, photographer for the Spectacular Wineries series [link]
- Panache Partners on Facebook [link]
- American Wine Blog Award Finalists [link]
- American Wine Blog Award WINNERS! [link]
- World of Pinot Noir [link]
- Tom’s “Bitch In The Black Dress” [link]
- The OWC to take over the AWBA [link]
- 2009 Wine Bloggers Conference [link]
- VinTank [link]
- Cruvee’s announcements regarding Scrugy [link]
- Cruvee’s announcement regarding James Jory as VP of Technology [link]
- Scrugy [link]