Perhaps our most obscure episode title to date! Is it more obvious than we think it is? Let us know!
Your favorite wine radio hosts have a conversation with Randall Grahm of Bonny Doon Vineyard, talking about his history and what makes him tick. They also have Hardy Wallace, recent hire of Murphy-Goode’s “A Really Goode Job” search, who describes the press conference and generally gets to hang and enjoy some wine while our boys flap their gums.
As an added bonus, they summarize WITS from last week in about two minutes: Facebook and Twitter, mud wrestling! Only Wine Biz Radio brings the sexy to your wine industry-loving ears!
- Bonny Doon Vineyard [link]
- Randall Visits the Wine Library TV Den of Iniquity, part 1 [link]
- Randall’s Visit to WLTV, part 2 [link]
- Our friends at New Wine Consumer and their talk with Randall Grahm [link]
- Mike Wangbickler’s take on WITS 2009 [link]
- Wines & Vines take on WITS 2009 [link]
- Announcement of Hardy “winning” the Murphy-Goode job search [link]
- Archive: The episode where we endorsed Hardy! [link]